As an enhancement to its PCB design business, Dayford has an in-house Electronic Engineering capability adding an extra level of understanding and competence to the layout process.
We are also able to provide the following services with the support of 3rd party specialists when necessary.
- Design/schematic capture from concept notes, sketches and drawings.
- Design reviews/assistance.
- Evaluation board design.
- Test board design
- Prototype design.
- Conversion of prototype designs into production designs.
- Design for Manufacture/Assembly/Test
- Design for obsolescence.
- Design for EMC.
- Component selection/alternatives.
- Modification to new revision(s) or form factors.
- Component and platform obsolescence issues.
- Regulatory (e.g. RoHS) design updates.
- Reverse Engineering from assembled board
- High speed digital design in VHDL
- Embedded software